Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

Cannot print boarding pass after online check in

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2014, 1:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, UA Silver, Marriott LTP, Hilton Diamond

Yesterday I checked in online on cx's website and decided not to print / email my boarding pass, thinking I could do that today. I went back to the booking today, shows me correctly as checked in but no possibility to print / get online boarding pass. This is an issue. I arrive into LHR from BCN (so also T3 but separate PNR) and had hoped to go through flight connections. Now it seems I have to go landslide to print out my BP. Is that right?
Old Nov 10, 2014, 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by TheBigRat
Yesterday I checked in online on cx's website and decided not to print / email my boarding pass, thinking I could do that today. I went back to the booking today, shows me correctly as checked in but no possibility to print / get online boarding pass. This is an issue. I arrive into LHR from BCN (so also T3 but separate PNR) and had hoped to go through flight connections. Now it seems I have to go landslide to print out my BP. Is that right?
If you're still airside, you can always head to the CX lounge and ask the staff in the lounge to print your bp for you.
Old Nov 10, 2014, 1:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, UA Silver, Marriott LTP, Hilton Diamond
maybe a stupid question but ..

Thanks Maortega15 - but I'm not sure I can - I think LHR T3 means on landing I'd have to go through connections security again and for that I'd need a BP ...
Old Nov 10, 2014, 7:05 pm
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
I have flown into T5 connecting to a flight at T3 without a boarding pass and been able to get through security. You may need a print out of your itinerary. Also there are airline desks at flight connections so you shouldn't have a problem staying airside.
Old Nov 22, 2014, 1:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
I fly CX506 to KIX Monday in J with my wife. Originally we were in F on CX562 but they changed from 77W to regional 773 a couple of weeks ago so we transferred in J to the later CX506 which appears to be a 77W with no F.
Today (40 hours before departure), I can OLCI but does not get offered to print boarding pass. That has never happened to me from HKG. the flight is 0 in all fare buckets and not offered for sale by CX.

How should I interpret this? After my first change of flight, I am getting worried.
Old Nov 22, 2014, 7:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Today it works (24h hour before departure) .
Sorry for the bother

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.