Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No First Class service Hkg-Bkk

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2014, 8:42 pm

Sorry to hear that.
I am flying Dragon Air from TAO>HKG and this flight doesn't have F class either.
Old Nov 22, 2014, 9:16 pm

Programs: BA Gold, JGC Sapphire, OZ Diamond, AF Silver, CX GR, Marriott Lifetime SL
Wirelessly posted (Xperia Z: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.4.4; SGP521 Build/23.0.1.A.0.167) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/39.0.2171.59 Safari/537.36)

Originally Posted by dkjb3t4
Sorry to hear that.
I am flying Dragon Air from TAO>HKG and this flight doesn't have F class either.
Huh
The OP is talking about his involuntary downgrade experience, where as your flight doesn't has first class to start with????
Old Dec 2, 2014, 10:46 am

Programs: MUCCI; BAEC Lifetime Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Emeritus Titanium; Hertz#1, Avis President’s Club
After my questions about the duty free vouchers and the possibility of getting Avios instead I was told I could not have Avios, but I could have 128GBP cash. I have accepted that offer but I wish the whole process of dealing with my complaint about the downgrade had been handled more smoothly. Of course I would have been much happier if CX had simply provided what I purchased.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.