Wiki Posts
Search

Which lounge at LAX-CX or AA?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2010, 4:30 am

Programs: CX DM, SQ, BA, TG, Sheba, VN, MPO since 1980
incorrect

Originally Posted by number_6
The airside bus is not airline specific, it is for any airlines at LAX; the only requirement is to have a valid boarding pass for your destination terminal. You can transfer airside using the bus from T4 to Eagle and switch to a different bus from Eagle to TBIT (this is what the QF pax do, as can any pax flying out of TBIT). The bus runs every 20 min and takes about 15 min, so generally walking from T4 to TBIT is faster than using the bus, however staying airside avoids the security checks.

The T4 lounges are generally superior to the TBIT lounges however the AC has no food (while the TBIT J lounge has mediocre food). T4 F lounge has substantially the same food/drink as the TBIT F lounge and is much less crowded and comfortable. Similarly the T4 showers (both F and J) are much less crowded than TBIT.
I am sorry but that is not the case
The Qantas staff were quite specific
I told them I was CX Gold connecting from AA to CX and had a boarding pass
They said sorry sir, only Qantas has this service you have to exit this termnal and walk to Tom Bradly next door and go through security again.
which I did
actually I went to the CX counter to ask them in Tom Bradley and they said they currently did not have that service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.