Wiki Posts
Search

Club Carlson Visa extra 5x on dining

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2016, 5:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Wyndham Diamond
Unhappy Club Carlson Visa extra 5x on dining

Anyone else got targeted for this offer? The promo flyer came with my October statement. I registered for the offer when I saw it, but I haven't seen the extra 5x posted for restaurants in my last statements.

Anyone else signed up for the promo and saw the extra bonus points posted for restaurants?

http://baldthoughts.boardingarea.com...-5x-on-dining/
Old Dec 21, 2016, 12:12 am

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
I got one for Nov. 1--Dec. 31 offering an extra 1 pp$ on dining & "retail." It takes 'em 2 months after the end to acknowledge the Purchase Bonus & a 3rd month to send the points over, so April 4 !

My June/ July bonus was acknowledged in early Oct. so I got my points with my Nov. 3 spending. My Aug./Sep. bonus was finally acknowledged Dec. 8. It will did arrive in my CC account Jan. 5.

Last edited by Brendan; Jan 10, 2017 at 6:46 pm
Old Dec 21, 2016, 3:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Wyndham Diamond
Thanks for responding. Wow, that is indeed a long time. It didn't help that I sent US Bank a message and they insisted that I had to call to inquire about the missing points. I guess I just have to be patient. Meanwhile, I'd already shifted my spend on restaurants during the holidays to my Citi card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.