Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson RED Minneapolis

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2016, 9:45 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Radisson RED Minneapolis

This is a new build and is located on the edge of downtown in the developing neighborhood next to the new Vikings (professional American football) stadium. It's close to the light rail line to MSP airport and the Mall of America, including the station for connections to the new line going to downtown St Paul. If you're energetic you can walk from the hotel to most of downtown Minneapolis and the University of Minnesota Minneapolis campus.

I haven't seen much information about the hotel, but last week when I drove past I noticed lights, furniture, and a bunch of people sitting at tables in the restaurant/bar, thus suggesting that it's either already open or very close to at least a soft opening.
Old Nov 22, 2016, 3:16 pm

I've seen a tweet from Carlson Rezidor a day or two ago about the opening.

Having experience the first Red (Brussels) i wonder how much different will the US experience be.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.