Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson USC Fully Booked

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2016, 3:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Marriott LtP, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Radisson USC Fully Booked

I want my family (wife with two toddlers) to stay at this hotel 4/8-4/10 but it looks fully booked. There are not a lot of decent hotels within walking distance of USC (please spare me the South LA or "You're in the hood" comments). Is there something I can do? I do not have status with Club Carlsson.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 5:59 am

Originally Posted by harvardkim
Is there something I can do?
You can keep checking to see if any rooms open.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 8:27 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Carlson's footprint is very small in Los Angeles proper since Radisson sold the airport hotel back to Hyatt, so you may face a lot of competition. Should status matter, you might strike for a status match to one of your elite statuses with another program. I found it to be very easy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.