Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Promotional Code - Joining

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2016, 2:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Silver, American, & United (Silver matched to Delta)
Promotional Code - Joining

Does anyone have a promotional code for joining Club Carlson? I'll be traveling soon for work and would like to stay at a Radisson Blu.

Thank you!!
Old Jan 19, 2016, 8:50 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Hi cherrib. While I can't offer the answer you're looking for, I suggest that you keep an eye on the omnibus sticky above, and that you google and keep watching results for words like "Club Carlson codes" or "Club Carlson enrollment" etc. If you call customer service, you might get favorable treatment if you can show you're a frequent traveler with another program, especially if you're an elite. By the way, this can work with any hotel loyalty program, so you might keep an eye out for others' joining promos, too.
Old Apr 8, 2016, 11:28 am

CherriB,

Did you ever find a code? I'm in the same boat and thought I'd follow this thread.

Thanks!
Old Apr 8, 2016, 1:13 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
For last years there has for sure not been any other promo code for joining than "statusmatch" which is not a bad start anyway

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.