Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best rate guarantee - room only?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2015, 8:58 am
Original Poster

Submitted BRG on a Radisson Blu hotel, but rejected as the booking includes breakfast. The competing rate is inclusive of breakfast too.

Never had a problem claiming BRG on breakfast inclusive booking but apparently their T&C has changed? Does it mean the BRG would only apply to vanilla booking, i.e. room only but not with breakfast?

Club Carlson BRG T&C
Package rates that include the room and other components such as meals, amenities and entertainment.
Old Oct 9, 2015, 9:41 am

I had BRGs for room with breakfast included accepted in the past as long as both the booked rate and the better rate are identical for the type of room, cancellation time etc.

That's for Europe...
Old Oct 9, 2015, 9:57 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fassy
I had BRGs for room with breakfast included accepted in the past as long as both the booked rate and the better rate are identical for the type of room, cancellation time etc.

That's for Europe...
How long ago was that?

My last successful BRG (with breakfast) for European's property was back in April.
Old Oct 9, 2015, 4:30 pm

Hmmm, the last claim including breakfast was a bit ago.... I think back in May.
Old Oct 9, 2015, 10:15 pm

I had one approved last week. Taxes and breakfast included. Berlin.

Shuly

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.