Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Earn 15,000 points at any Park Inn in the Americas

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2015, 4:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Gold, Aeroplan, Marriott Titanium (LT Platinum), HH Diamond

https://www.clubcarlson.com/secure/o...hp:pod:parkinn
Old Oct 15, 2015, 8:00 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL, AS, LH, BA, VS, HHonors, Hyatt, Club Carlson, IHG, Marriott
Terms of the promotion state:

"Register today and you can earn a free Award Night at select Carlson Rezidor hotels when you stay at any Park Inn® by Radisson hotel in the U.S., Canada or Latin America September 30 through December 31, 2015. Earn 15,000 bonus Gold Points® – enough for an Award Night at hotel categories 1-2 – after completing an Eligible Stay at one of our fresh, energetic Park Inn locations."

After you register, however, there are only 16 Park Inns listed as "participating hotels."

Are these the only Park Inns or can we really stay at any Park Inn in the Americas?
Old Oct 15, 2015, 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by MVF Trekker
Are these the only Park Inns or can we really stay at any Park Inn in the Americas?
Yes.
Old Oct 20, 2015, 7:53 am

Programs: BA Silver & Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by UpgradeMe
Yes.
This is a little misleading. below is a quote from the T's & C's on the registration page, which suggests any Park Inn in U.S., Canada and Latin America is OK.

"To participate in the Park Inn by Radisson Promotion, you must register at clubcarlson.com/parkinnfreenight and complete and pay for an Eligible Stay at any Park Inn by Radisson hotel in the U.S., Canada and Latin America between September 30 and December 31, 2015 ("Promotion Period")"
Old Oct 20, 2015, 8:01 am

Originally Posted by World Traveller
This is a little misleading.
Only if there are more than sixteen Park Inns in the Americas.
Old Oct 29, 2015, 10:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Is it worth 15,000 points for a stay that costs $125?

Park Inn Vancouver.
Old Oct 29, 2015, 1:33 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
I was considering to change my 9000 points award at ParkInn Houston to a lowly ~50$ cash res, but decided that I need to burn the points as well.
Old Nov 3, 2015, 1:28 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by FFlash
I was considering to change my 9000 points award at ParkInn Houston to a lowly ~50$ cash res, but decided that I need to burn the points as well.
For 50$ I would personally change it as youre gaining 24000pts then for 50$ but YMMV
Old Nov 13, 2015, 3:15 pm

1. Do you earn 15,000 if you stay 1 night at a $64 Park Inn in Florida?
2. Is it ok to apply discount code to such 1 night stay?
3. Is it ok to book NOT on carlson's website?
Old Nov 13, 2015, 9:53 pm

Programs: Celebrity Elite Plus, RCCL Diamond, Princess Platinum, Carlson Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by SinglePapa2
1. Do you earn 15,000 if you stay 1 night at a $64 Park Inn in Florida?
2. Is it ok to apply discount code to such 1 night stay?
3. Is it ok to book NOT on carlson's website?
According to T&Cs:
“Eligible Rate” means a rate identified in Carlson’s reservation system as eligible for Gold Points. Eligible Rate does not include, without limitation, the following: employee rates; friends and family rates; airline crew rates; travel agency employee rates; certain promotional and package rates; rates paid using a free night voucher and other complimentary or barter rooms; rates booked through an online travel company, whether such rates are direct, auction or bid rates; rates booked and billed through a master account, including group accounts and tour operator accounts; and certain other rates booked through third parties."

I was looking at the same Orlando/Kissimmee Park Inn, but the Carlson Price is so much higher than LMTclub or others (which, most likely, also wouldn't be eligible for BRG), that I decided against it.
Old Nov 14, 2015, 5:28 am

Great answer, except not clear: may I apply 25% off to that rate, and still get 15000? (If yes, is there an even higher discount code than 25% off)
Old Nov 14, 2015, 4:40 pm

Originally Posted by FFlash
What night did you see $50? I'm only seeing $89+.

I still need to stay somewhere for the 30k they offered during the summer for the cc fiasco.
Old Nov 14, 2015, 9:02 pm

Programs: Celebrity Elite Plus, RCCL Diamond, Princess Platinum, Carlson Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by SinglePapa2
Great answer, except not clear: may I apply 25% off to that rate, and still get 15000? (If yes, is there an even higher discount code than 25% off)
Sorry, I was only answering the third part of your inquiry. Not sure about a further discount on the $64 rate being "eligible" for the promo, and the rate description doesn't mention that gold points will be awarded .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.