Wiki Posts
Search

How do rollover nights work?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2015, 3:53 am
Original Poster

How do rollover nights work?

Hi all,

does anyone know how the rollover nights actually work?

I will end my year with close to 60 nights in about 3x stays which gives me Concierge status for next year. Anyway, I'm well below the 75 nights, so what will be the number of rollover nights?

60 (probably not)? 25 (60-Gold Level)? 0 (my guess)?

Any idea?

Thanks,
fassy
Old Sep 30, 2015, 9:07 am

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Originally Posted by fassy
Hi all,

does anyone know how the rollover nights actually work?

I will end my year with close to 60 nights in about 3x stays which gives me Concierge status for next year. Anyway, I'm well below the 75 nights, so what will be the number of rollover nights?

60 (probably not)? 25 (60-Gold Level)? 0 (my guess)?

Any idea?

Thanks,
fassy

Not quite sure, but if I remember correctly what happened to me last year, Roll over takes your current nights minus any above the last status you received. So at 60 nights, your last status was gold, so they will subtract 35, and roll over 25. But I am going off memory.
Old Oct 2, 2015, 2:48 am
Original Poster

That's what I thought... but when you have a higher status based on the number per stays than you would have achieved by number of nights like I do?
Old Oct 2, 2015, 3:41 pm

Originally Posted by fassy
That's what I thought... but when you have a higher status based on the number per stays than you would have achieved by number of nights like I do?
Then nothing rolls over, because there is nothing to roll over. The rules are clear here - only nights are doing that, not stays.
Old Oct 4, 2015, 2:38 am
Original Poster

Ok, makes sense and in line with what I expected. Was just wondering if I just switch to another chain for the rest of the year and let my rollover nights work for me next year. Ah, no worries... more Radisson Blu and Park Inn (*brrrr*) it is then

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.