Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Looking for thoughts on the Carlson Hotels in Dublin and Cork

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Looking for thoughts on the Carlson Hotels in Dublin and Cork

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2015, 7:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, SPG Gold
Question Looking for thoughts on the Carlson Hotels in Dublin and Cork

Would someone share their comments about the Club Carlson hotels in Dublin and Cork? We are considering staying at Carlson properties in Ireland and don't know if they are conveniently located and what the rates vs points are like say in October. It's Carlson or IHG and we only will probably stay one night at any location.
Old Jul 27, 2015, 10:40 pm
Formerly known as stellertony

Programs: UA Gold, DL Gold, NEXUS, APEC
I stayed at the Radisson Blu Royal in Dublin earlier this year. Great location, very walkable area, and it’s very easy to get to/from the airport. Definitely recommend.
Old Jul 28, 2015, 3:09 am

Second this, the Royal is a great hotel in a good location.

Unfortunately the Cork Radisson is quite out of town.
Old Jul 28, 2015, 5:54 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
I have stayed at the Radisson Blue Royal and the Radisson Dublin airport hotels. If you are just staying for one night either hotel is fine.

The location of the Royal is really good and very easy to walk to many attractions in the city center. The airport hotel is fine for 1 night and very convenient if you have an early flight out.
Old Jul 28, 2015, 8:01 am

Programs: DL, UA, AA, BA, AS, SPG, MR, IHG, PC
Originally Posted by tonei
I stayed at the Radisson Blu Royal in Dublin earlier this year. Great location, very walkable area, and it’s very easy to get to/from the airport. Definitely recommend.
Agreed. Local bus from the airport gets you there in about 30 minutes for approximately $2.
Old Aug 1, 2015, 2:48 pm

Programs: Free Agent
Originally Posted by tonei
^^^
Old Aug 1, 2015, 5:20 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Jim055
^^^
And the breakfast buffet was very nice as well. ^^
Old Aug 3, 2015, 8:31 pm

Stayed at the Dublin Airport hotel about a year ago. Staff were friendly, but I went into three or four rooms, all of which smelled of cigarette smoke, as did many of the corridors on several floors.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.