Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Getting a 403 screen

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2015, 11:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Getting a 403 screen

...instead of the Club Carlson website since last night that says:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
So, the old question: Is it at my end or theirs?

Thank you.

ETA: For what it's worth, I'm at a Country Inn ... And yes, I will try the business center's computer.

Last edited by Firewind; Jan 18, 2015 at 12:41 pm
Old Jan 19, 2015, 11:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Never mind. Turns out it only happens when online via the Ventura, CA, Country Inn & Suites' wifi. Access to all the Carlson companies' websites is patent on the hotel's guest computers and on the laptop everywhere else. Table to table topic of conversation at breakfast, this morning.
Old Jan 20, 2015, 4:48 am

Don't know if your problem was related, but it appears all the Radisson web sites stopped functioning on Sunday when accessed via a mobile device. Tweeted @clubcarlson which responded they were aware of the issue.
Old Jan 20, 2015, 10:02 am
Original Poster

Thanks, cwis. It was on my laptop. I'm elsewhere now, and it's all good.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.