Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

CC personal and CC biz cards need two separate CC account numbers?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2014, 4:23 pm
Original Poster

Got the biz card recently and was assigned a new CC number. Called up and asked to have my current CC card associated with the account. Customer service (Club Carlson) told me this was not possible. Seems odd to me since every other credit card company will allow this.

This is the response:

"This is to advise you that we are unable to have two Club Carlson Visa's
attached to one Club Carlson account. We require the Business Visa
account to have a separate Club Carlson number then the Personal Visa
account."

Are you guys experiencing the same?
Old Dec 20, 2014, 5:07 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
Originally Posted by Jesperss
Got the biz card recently and was assigned a new CC number. Called up and asked to have my current CC card associated with the account. Customer service (Club Carlson) told me this was not possible. Seems odd to me since every other credit card company will allow this.

This is the response:

"This is to advise you that we are unable to have two Club Carlson Visa's
attached to one Club Carlson account. We require the Business Visa
account to have a separate Club Carlson number then the Personal Visa
account."

Are you guys experiencing the same?
Yes.
Old Dec 20, 2014, 5:57 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FindAWay
Yes.
Annoying. Appreciate the quick reply ^
Old Dec 20, 2014, 7:54 pm

There really is no downside to this. You can transfer freely between the accounts at no cost. You also benefit from being able to book 2 night stays out of each account to be able to stay for as many nights as you want, all for half points. I don't see any downside.
Old Dec 22, 2014, 7:58 am

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
Will they really let you transfer points between accts? I though it was not allowed to have duplicate accts?
Old Dec 22, 2014, 8:28 am

In the case of club Carlson, not only is it allowed to have multiple accounts, it is required if you have multiple credit cards. And they are happy to transfer for elites which you are if you have a credit card. I have transferred between my business and personal accounts, between my account and my wife's and between my business account and my wife's.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.