Community
Wiki Posts
Search

worst hotel in USA: bed bugs in Green Bay, WI

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2014, 9:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: 1k MM, Hyatt Diamond,Marriott Gold, IHG Sphire, SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond, Carson Gold
worst hotel in USA: bed bugs in Green Bay, WI

Raddison green bay second year in a year with bed bugs gtoss gross gtoss leaving at 10 PM paid 300 dollars packer game day in room 2 hours driving home. Second year in a row for game day with bed bugs ... gross gross gross. I have nevet given a bad review my later saud its like suing France no wau to do ot stay away
Old Dec 1, 2014, 6:46 am

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
worst hotel in USA

Never posed a bad review? Well this isn't a review either!

If you had issues with the hotel including bedbugs and you want your post to be taken seriously I would recommend posting some actual details that might make sense to other TZ members instead of a rant. Also why would you stay there again if you had such issues there before?

Last edited by christianj; Dec 1, 2014 at 6:52 am
Old Dec 2, 2014, 8:14 am

Programs: none
The WORST Hotel? Really?

If that's the worst hotel in the US, it has beaten out thousands of competitors. That's quite an honor in itself.

I may want to put it on my "bucket list"; go there to stay a night - just so that I can say I did it.
Old Dec 2, 2014, 9:37 am

Programs: AA, Delta, NWA,HHonors, Hyatt BF
There's a hotel at the Jersey Shore where you have to fight for your toilet paper - this isn't even a contender.
Old Dec 3, 2014, 2:04 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat Pro, MR LTP, others from cards
Originally Posted by Allan38103
If that's the worst hotel in the US, it has beaten out thousands of competitors. That's quite an honor in itself.

I may want to put it on my "bucket list"; go there to stay a night - just so that I can say I did it.
It's certainly a hard distinction to claim! To quote Fawlty Towers:
Mr. Hamilton: What I'm suggesting is that this place is the crummiest, shoddiest, worst-run hotel in the whole of Western Europe.
Major Gowen [angrily]: No! No, I won't have that. There's a place in Eastbourne.
Old Dec 6, 2014, 3:17 pm

Programs: BA Silver, IHG Spire, Radisson Gold
Was going to say, it might be unacceptable, but I don't think it'll be the worst in the US by any stretch of the imagination

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.