Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Trying to clarify: how many points per dollar spent

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2014, 12:17 pm
Original Poster

I've searched & read many threads but can't find the answer to this simple question.

I just got approved for the Club Carlson Premier Rewards Sig Visa which states I earn 10 points per $1 spent at Carlson properties. The card gives me automatic Gold status and on their website, that gets me 20 points per $1 spent at Carlson properties.

Do those combine to get me 30 points per $1 spent at Carlson? Adding on the 35% point bonus for being Gold, does that mean actually 37 points (7 being 35% of 20 - I picked 20 since that's the earn rate of being Gold status) per $1 spent?

Trying to build up enough points for a Europe trip next summer...
Old Sep 16, 2014, 6:03 pm
Original Poster

Coming back to answer my own question, sort of. Found a FTG post about Club Carlson points and it is additive. 20 + 10 points per $1 spent at Carlson properties. I didn't see the answer to the 35% point bonus but it's probably 35% of 20 and not 30.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.