Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Brussels - Radisson Blu Royal vs Radisson Blu EU

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Brussels - Radisson Blu Royal vs Radisson Blu EU

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2016, 5:18 am

Oh, i forgot to put some thoughts on the Red we've visited some time ago (the former Radisson Blu EU). The stay was great, we've got upgraded to a suite, which was nice, roomy. Everything worked out as advertised except when it didn't. I assume it's just the case of things not settling just yet, and they'd work it out eventually. We weren't able to stream anything to the tvs - neither from iphone, nor android. The room lacked basic tea/coffee setup, and past 11pm, when they close the restaurant downstairs you're out of luck looking for something to drink - there are no vending machines, etc. The design is hip, fresh, nice. The Red app sometimes works, but sometimes does not. The 'electronic key' (where you open the door with your phone) does not work, but that's ok, since the electronic key doesn't work for the lift at all, so you have to get the key card anyway, etc, etc - small things like that. But all in all the crew that runs the hotel is very nice, with the right attitude, so i think it'll be nice brand for the right audience.

There is a full review of Radisson Red Brussels with loads of pictures i won't upload here, so if you're interested, you can go to https://www.upgrd.pl/2016/08/recenzj...-red-bruksela/ and have a look (the text is in polish, though - yay for google translate).

Last edited by jackebofh; Oct 2, 2016 at 5:48 am Reason: typos
Old Oct 2, 2016, 3:16 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver,, Oman Air Gold
I've stayed at both - most recently at the Red which is very young and funky. I recall a problem with the breakfast. Because there is no buffet and it's all cooked to order it did take a long time to arrive. Otherwise my stay was great. There's a review in the Elite Experiences thread if any one cares to search for it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.