Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Hartford CT

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2014, 7:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Kimpton Inner Circle, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Radisson Hartford CT

Hello All. Long time lurker, first time poster. I just wanted to share the bad experience my daughter had a few nights ago at this hotel.

She prepaid her room on Priceline and because she didn't have enough money on her debit card (they did authorize $50 but the deposit is apparently $100) but did have cash, the Front Desk Manager Lauren Valdez would not allow her to check in. Apparently they don't accept cash and when my daughter offered to go buy a prepaid debit card (at this time the banks were already closed) she was again denied by Lauren the Front Desk Manager and told that "We don't take those. We've had too many problems with them." When asked Lauren refused to refund her $50 deposit money telling her that she cant do it and my daughter will have to wait 7-10 business days to get her money back. My daughter was absolutely humiliated, in tears and left standing in the lobby with no where to go and no trains available to bring her home. I had to get up in the middle of my night and drive over an hour to get her. I don't understand how they could deny her a room when it had already been paid for!

We have contacted both the management of the hotel, the corporate offices for Radisson and Priceline. Its been several days and so far no response from the Radisson. Priceline has been in contact with us and told us that her reservation was charged as a no-show. They are investigating the matter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.