Wiki Posts
Search

Double Elite Nights promo

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2013, 1:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A3 Gold
Double Elite Nights promo

Just got this via e-mail, have in mind it is targeted.

http://www.clubcarlson.com/doubleelitenights

Even though I'm glad the 15 nights I have booked will become 18 elite qualifying nights (as I need only 12), I do hope Q4 promo is more than this... Also, why did they target me when I do have a good night of eligible stays already booked?
Old Oct 21, 2013, 1:31 pm

Originally Posted by murilix
Just got this via e-mail, have in mind it is targeted.

http://www.clubcarlson.com/doubleelitenights

Even though I'm glad the 15 nights I have booked will become 18 elite qualifying nights (as I need only 12), I do hope Q4 promo is more than this... Also, why did they target me when I do have a good night of eligible stays already booked?
Thanks OP, for the information. I clicked on the link you provided and got to registered too, wonder it will work if I'm not targeted.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 1:56 pm

Programs: AA Plat UA Silver, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Honors Gold.
Yep I just got this email as well. Sounds good to me Great way to maybe hit for a higher tier now It does say there is a limit of 20 nights (for a total of 40 elite nights). It does look to be targeted since it says

(You must be a Club CarlsonSM member that was invited to participate by email to qualify for this Double Elite Nights promotion (“Promotion”). Promotion valid exclusively for the Club Carlson member number associated with the email address to which the invitation email was sent).

Never hurts to try though!

Last edited by cedrbop; Oct 21, 2013 at 2:03 pm
Old Oct 21, 2013, 2:21 pm

Programs: AS, AA, Hilton, Hyatt
Thanks for the link... I will try it even though I only have 3 more stays for the remainder of the year... Lack of promos turned me to other chains.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 10:59 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by rubbernyc
Thanks for the link... I will try it even though I only have 3 more stays for the remainder of the year... Lack of promos turned me to other chains.
Same here cancelled 8 stays and booked with Hilton... Too little too late
Old Oct 21, 2013, 11:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
Originally Posted by cedrbop
Yep I just got this email as well. Sounds good to me Great way to maybe hit for a higher tier now It does say there is a limit of 20 nights (for a total of 40 elite nights).
Actually, it looks like it's up to 20 nights doubled per stay, not overall. However, the fact that is doesn't include the doubling of stays, makes it less of a benefit to me. Since I usually have just 1 or 2 night stays. I'm wondering if these could be applied to the rollover totals. That could be helpful.
Old Oct 22, 2013, 12:03 am

Programs: SAS EBG, EK Gold, GF Gold, CC Gold, BW Diamond, Scandic 3rd Floor
Terms and Conditions
You must be a Club CarlsonSM member that was invited to participate by email to qualify for this Double Elite Nights promotion

I still signed up hoping to get the promotion even tho i didnt get an email about it...
Old Nov 10, 2013, 6:22 am

Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, Hilton Silver, Hyatt Discoverist, Hertz PC, National EE
Just posted

I got the e-mail last month and signed up. Had a 2-night stay last weekend and the bonus night credits posted a few days later as expected.

Note there is no indication of any bonus received. I just noticed my Elite Qualifying night count increased by 4.
Old Nov 10, 2013, 1:45 pm

I'm not sure whether I received the email or not but I've just registered. I've got 6 nights booked before 23re december, and am currently on 23 nights, so a bonus 6 will take me to gold for next year (although I am planning on taking out the amex plat, so should get it anyway). Btw does anyone know what happens if you get the amex plat but are already gold? If I take it out in january, will i get it for the 2015 calendar year?
Old Nov 10, 2013, 1:56 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Cool

Originally Posted by trvllvr123
I'm not sure whether I received the email or not but I've just registered. I've got 6 nights booked before 23re december, and am currently on 23 nights, so a bonus 6 will take me to gold for next year (although I am planning on taking out the amex plat, so should get it anyway). Btw does anyone know what happens if you get the amex plat but are already gold? If I take it out in january, will i get it for the 2015 calendar year?
I doubt it would do that BUT if you credit only 5 stays then you would be silver but rollover a nice 18 nights to next years nights giving you a head start then when you get gold from amex plat your off to a good start
Old Nov 10, 2013, 1:59 pm

Now how could i avoid crediting a stay? Shall i just ask the hotel not to credit (half the stays are points plus cash so are linked to my account)
Old Nov 11, 2013, 7:58 am

Programs: Accor Platinum CC Concierge FB Platinum
I had his email tis morning and don't feel this is a kind of promotion that will make travellers book more nights at CC.
Old Nov 11, 2013, 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by trvllvr123
Now how could i avoid crediting a stay? Shall i just ask the hotel not to credit (half the stays are points plus cash so are linked to my account)
Just a thought

If your travelling with someone one night can be changed to their name... You just might get more bang for your back that way so to say if youre going to get gold anyway
Old Nov 11, 2013, 2:19 pm

Originally Posted by kauppias
Just a thought

If your travelling with someone one night can be changed to their name... You just might get more bang for your back that way so to say if youre going to get gold anyway
Unfortunately just me for work. I'll just play it by ear, and maybe try with my single night in a couple of weeks (but only if these double nights post). Anyway i'll just play it by ear- currently in a very nice upgraded suite so club carlson are in my good books this week!!!!
Old Nov 16, 2013, 3:56 pm

Programs: club carlson
I didn't get the email. But seems happy to register me. Would be useful if only for the rollover night

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.