Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

How do you book a business class/premium room on points?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2013, 5:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: Priority Club Plat

I know I have seen this talked about in posts before, I just cannot remember which ones. I know people have said they have booked rooms for 75K a night instead of the normal 50K. My question is how do you do it ? Do you have to call in to get this ? Because I cannot see an option to do it online. I looked at the manhattan and the blu chicago for example. I can only ever see the regular 50K award rooms for any date I try ?
Old Oct 18, 2013, 9:45 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, TK Gold
If they offer premium rooms for points it is available online. It never hurts to call the hotel and ask though - worst case you'll hear a no.
Old Oct 21, 2013, 3:23 pm
wcj

Maybe not available at those hotels due to popularity? I booked a couple of premium rooms at Radisson Blu--ET, it just showed up as a possibility online when I was booking.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.