Wiki Posts
Search

Park Inn by Radisson, Nice Airport

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2013, 1:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, ICH Plat, Club Carlson G, SAS S
Park Inn by Radisson, Nice Airport

Hi just a quick one of anyone has experience of this hotel, we have a room 2 adults and 1 child, looking to have another person stay in the room, do they cater for this, even if that person sleeps on the floor
Old Jul 16, 2013, 6:36 am

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold
A was forced to stay at this property a couple of years ago, due to a cancelled flight from BA.

I had a terrible stay !

Hopefully, the property has improved since then.
Old Jul 16, 2013, 12:38 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Wembleygal
A was forced to stay at this property a couple of years ago, due to a cancelled flight from BA.

I had a terrible stay !

Hopefully, the property has improved since then.
I think I saw your report in tripadvisor

its just a base for Monaco, the hotel answered that I cant add a child for security reasons to the booking but they also said the sofa bed is large in the room, so I got an answer but I never so will just have to use my initiative
Old Jul 17, 2013, 12:07 pm

Originally Posted by drspear
I think I saw your report in tripadvisor

its just a base for Monaco, the hotel answered that I cant add a child for security reasons to the booking but they also said the sofa bed is large in the room, so I got an answer but I never so will just have to use my initiative
I was contemplating staying at the Radisson Blu Nice for my recent trip but based on the tripadvisor reviews, it was too far from Old Town and you would have to take a bus. I just came from Nice and I would recommend staying at a hotel in/near Old Town. And if it's not close to Old Town, stay near one of the tram stops. The tram runs very frequently and you can take it to the Nice Ville station to get to Monaco. I ended up getting a 4* hotel through Priceline for about $100/nt. The hotel website was asking $190/nt.
Old Jul 17, 2013, 12:54 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rtraveler
I was contemplating staying at the Radisson Blu Nice for my recent trip but based on the tripadvisor reviews, it was too far from Old Town and you would have to take a bus. I just came from Nice and I would recommend staying at a hotel in/near Old Town. And if it's not close to Old Town, stay near one of the tram stops. The tram runs very frequently and you can take it to the Nice Ville station to get to Monaco. I ended up getting a 4* hotel through Priceline for about $100/nt. The hotel website was asking $190/nt.
yeh but its a reward night so there is only really the one. The Radisson Blu one is 50k per night.
Old Jul 17, 2013, 5:07 pm

Originally Posted by drspear
yeh but its a reward night so there is only really the one. The Radisson Blu one is 50k per night.
I understand. If you have Hyatt/SPG points. They each have a hotel on the promenade. If I go back, I would stay on the promenade, it's worth it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.