Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New York Radissons

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2013, 9:55 am

Anybody try to book here recently? We live 2 hours away and I just got their credit card to use for stays here. I just searched about 10 different dates from August to December midweek and weekends, NO availability on points. I was searching the same way for Chicago and easily found rooms. Help!
Old Jun 27, 2013, 11:32 am

Radisson Martinique has very, very, very poor availability. You could call to complain.

I searched a bunch of dates, I did find 1 day. 18 September has award availability.
Old Jun 27, 2013, 12:05 pm

Do you think calling to complain would do any good? Thanks for commenting I was afraid it was me.
Old Jun 27, 2013, 5:23 pm

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
Originally Posted by Mbcijim10
Do you think calling to complain would do any good? Thanks for commenting I was afraid it was me.
Noticed the same thing--remember, Club Carlson blares its big, "NO BLACKOUT DATES" as a selling point for its program.
But then first 3 nights I checked--July 3, 4, and 5--all have availability for points. But I usually do cash and points, and those rates are VERY difficult to find, if not completely gone for the 2 NYC properties.
Old Sep 25, 2013, 9:58 am

We're looking at the Martinique on Gold Points, but they only offer rooms with 1 bed on the days we're interested in. Can I reserve a room, then ask them to switch it to a room with two beds? Or do they offer rollaways?
Old Nov 14, 2014, 10:12 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Bumping this

The reviews I read on this forum about Martinique are not that convincing. Is that Radisson really that bad? How are other NY City CCarlson properties for a standard award stay which I am looking for next summer? It does not need to be in Manhattan, but not too far, I might even consider staying at Radisson JFK on day of arrival.
Old Nov 16, 2014, 11:39 pm

Programs: DL, AA, UA, EK, Choice Diamond, IHG Platinum, Fairmont Premier, HHonors Silver, Best Western Diamond
Helsinki > JFK

Originally Posted by FFlash
Bumping this

The reviews I read on this forum about Martinique are not that convincing. Is that Radisson really that bad? How are other NY City CCarlson properties for a standard award stay which I am looking for next summer? It does not need to be in Manhattan, but not too far, I might even consider staying at Radisson JFK on day of arrival.
There are only three properties at the moment: Radisson Martinique, Radisson JFK, and Country Inn & Suites Queens. The Martinique is in a GREAT location and I personally like the property. JFK should be completely renovated by next summer, and Country is an OK place as well.

Terva tulua USAhan! (phonetic spelling... haha). I live here in NYC by the way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.