Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Q1 2015 Promo: 30K point for each Stay of 3+ nights. 15K for each stay of 2 nights

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Q1 2015 Promo: 30K point for each Stay of 3+ nights. 15K for each stay of 2 nights

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2015, 8:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BD, DL, UA, AA, Marriott, SPG

www.clubcarlson.com/30k

I don't see any limitations to the amount of points you can earn. 30 K every 3 nights plus if you're spending $ 100/night that's a another 6,000 points - 10,500 points depending on your status!

I personally value a Club Carlson point at .4 cents so this could work out to a ~ 50% rebate on stays of 3 nights.

Earn 30,000 bonus Gold Points® for each Eligible Stay of 3+ nights. Earn 15,000 bonus Gold Points for each 2-night Eligible Stay. Promotion is valid for Eligible Stays between January 12, 2015 and March 29, 2015.

Kick off 2015 with up to 30,000 bonus Gold Points per Eligible Stay! Register for the “Extend Your Stay, Earn 30K” promotion and you can earn 30,000 bonus Gold Points for each Eligible Stay of 3+ nights or 15,000 bonus Gold Points for each 2-night Eligible Stay at more than 1,000 Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide.

Register today to take advantage of this rich offer exclusive to Club CarlsonSM.

I also got an e-mail stating if you register by January 12 you will get an addition 10,000 points for your first stay of 2+ nights.

"Plus, you can get a jump start on earning Gold Points® this year. Register for the Extend Your Stay, Earn 30k promotion by 12 January and we'll award you with an additional 10,000 bonus points after your first Eligible Stay of two or more nights between 12 January and 29 March 2015. "

Terms and Conditions

You must be a Club Carlson member to participate in the “Extend Your Stay, Earn 30K” promotion (“Promotion”). Promotion is valid for Eligible Stays between January 12, 2015 and March 29, 2015 (“Promotion Period”).

To be eligible to earn 30,000 bonus Gold Points for each stay of three or more nights, or 15,000 bonus Gold Points for each two-night stay, members must register online for the Promotion at clubcarlson.com/30k, provide their Club Carlson number at the time of reservation or at check-in, and complete an Eligible Stay at participating Quorvus CollectionSM, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson and Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM hotels worldwide during the Promotion Period.

Stays or nights paid for by redeeming Gold Points or by using Points + Cash are not eligible for this Promotion. Members only need to register once, but registration must be received before checkout of the first Eligible Stay to qualify.

The Promotion is subject to all Club Carlson Terms and Conditions. Club Carlson reserves the right to add, modify, or discontinue the Promotion without notice. Club Carlson is not responsible for any technical failures/interruptions, internet accessibility problems, incomplete or inaccurate registration information, or other errors of any kind that may affect your registration for this Promotion. Void where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, you agree and consent to these Terms and Conditions.

Last edited by piyush; Jan 4, 2015 at 8:46 pm
Old Jan 4, 2015, 8:42 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by piyush
www.clubcarlson.com/30k

Earn 30,000 bonus Gold Points® for each Eligible Stay of 3+ nights. Earn 15,000 bonus Gold Points for each 2-night Eligible Stay. Promotion is valid for Eligible Stays between January 12, 2015 and March 29, 2015.

Kick off 2015 with up to 30,000 bonus Gold Points per Eligible Stay! Register for the “Extend Your Stay, Earn 30K” promotion and you can earn 30,000 bonus Gold Points for each Eligible Stay of 3+ nights or 15,000 bonus Gold Points for each 2-night Eligible Stay at more than 1,000 Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide.

Register today to take advantage of this rich offer exclusive to Club CarlsonSM.

I also got an e-mail stating if you register by January 12 you will get an addition 10,000 points for your first stay of 2+ nights.

"Plus, you can get a jump start on earning Gold Points® this year. Register for the Extend Your Stay, Earn 30k promotion by 12 January and we'll award you with an additional 10,000 bonus points after your first Eligible Stay of two or more nights between 12 January and 29 March 2015. "

Terms and Conditions

You must be a Club Carlson member to participate in the “Extend Your Stay, Earn 30K” promotion (“Promotion”). Promotion is valid for Eligible Stays between January 12, 2015 and March 29, 2015 (“Promotion Period”).

To be eligible to earn 30,000 bonus Gold Points for each stay of three or more nights, or 15,000 bonus Gold Points for each two-night stay, members must register online for the Promotion at clubcarlson.com/30k, provide their Club Carlson number at the time of reservation or at check-in, and complete an Eligible Stay at participating Quorvus CollectionSM, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson and Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM hotels worldwide during the Promotion Period.

Stays or nights paid for by redeeming Gold Points or by using Points + Cash are not eligible for this Promotion. Members only need to register once, but registration must be received before checkout of the first Eligible Stay to qualify.

The Promotion is subject to all Club Carlson Terms and Conditions. Club Carlson reserves the right to add, modify, or discontinue the Promotion without notice. Club Carlson is not responsible for any technical failures/interruptions, internet accessibility problems, incomplete or inaccurate registration information, or other errors of any kind that may affect your registration for this Promotion. Void where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, you agree and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
I couldn't find a list of 'eligible properties'? Just wondering how extensive this will be?
Old Jan 5, 2015, 2:53 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
This is great, especially if it works with 442 and 241 rates. I don't see why it wouldn't. Thanks CC!
Old Jan 5, 2015, 3:57 am

Great, I have 2 three night stays planned in the eligibility period.
Old Jan 5, 2015, 5:39 am

Programs: A3 Gold
Thanks for the heads up! If I were to depend on CC communication abilities I would most likely miss the 10K for the early registration. Looking forward to some bonus points after a pretty much sterile 2014.
Old Jan 5, 2015, 10:11 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
I just received the email 10 minutes ago... and registered.... for some reason, it would not accept my email address... had to enter my CC number.

And now it will not let me sign into my account... sigh.
Old Jan 5, 2015, 11:15 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Does anyone know if this would work on any rate / promotion? I cannot find any exclusions in the T&C.
Old Jan 5, 2015, 11:18 am

Programs: HH Diamond, RR Platinum, BA Gold
Thanks for sharing (I've not received anything from CC yet). I stay at Radisson resorts for 3 nights every single week so this will work out quite nicely for me!
Old Jan 5, 2015, 3:50 pm

Programs: AS MVP 75K, DL Gold
I have some stays planned for Radisson in Bangkok this quarter. I want to try to maximize my stays. Any other stackable promotions? Also can I book any rate I find on websites like agoda and others?
Old Jan 5, 2015, 4:27 pm

Programs: BA Silver, IHG Spire, Radisson Gold
This is very very nice - thanks for posting.

I must say, whilst there are a few downsides to Club Carlson (primarily the lame excuses for upgrades they give), it's become a really interesting program for me as of late - all these promos have been a big draw.
Old Jan 5, 2015, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
Finally! A really good CC promo again. Hopefully most properties are participating.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 2:06 am
R7U

Programs: TK Elite; HH Diamond; AA Plat; CC Gold
I hope that 2 for 1 or 4 for 2 works here. According to the T&C stays or nights paid for by redeeming Gold Points or by using Points + Cash are not eligible for this Promotion.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 4:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by wharvey
I just received the email 10 minutes ago... and registered.... for some reason, it would not accept my email address... had to enter my CC number.
As did I but I had already registered yesterday based upon the link provided upthread.

Originally Posted by wharvey
Does anyone know if this would work on any rate / promotion? I cannot find any exclusions in the T&C.
The only thing i saw was the exclusion of any points or cash and points awards. Same as what others have stated.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 6:16 am

Programs: A3 Gold
Originally Posted by R7U
I hope that 2 for 1 or 4 for 2 works here. According to the T&C stays or nights paid for by redeeming Gold Points or by using Points + Cash are not eligible for this Promotion.
Should work. The only exception are hotels that post 2-4-1 and 4-4-2 stays as 1 and 2 paid night(s) + 1 and 2 free night(s). The only hotel that did so according to my experience was Radisson Blu Birmingham.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 11:31 am

Just spoke with a Club Carlson customer service representative. She informed me that each Club Carlson member can only receive one award under this promotion, meaning that it's not possible to accumulate more than 30,000 points. She also told me that all hotels are participating in this promotion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.