Search

Day tour to Big Major Cay from Nassau

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2016, 1:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AR, AA, IB, EY, UA
Day tour to Big Major Cay from Nassau

Hello!
I'd like to know if someone can recommend me a reliable and trustworthy tour operator for a day trip to Big Major Cay and Thunderball Grotto from Nassau.

Our idea is to take a charter flight to Staniel Cay, and go back to Nassau on the same day.

It'll be great to book the flights and the boat tour with the same operator.

Thank you very much.
Old Oct 6, 2016, 1:52 am

It took me a few seconds to realize you were talking about Pig Beach. Technically you don't really need to fly to Staniel Cay to see the pigs (not sure about the grotto) although it would be easier. How many people are in your party?
Old Oct 6, 2016, 6:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: AR, AA, IB, EY, UA
Hello!
We are a party of two.
The idea is to spend as much time as possible the islands in Exuma.

Thank you!
Old Oct 27, 2016, 10:20 pm

Just fly to Staniel and ask for a guide at the Yacht Club dock. It will take 30 minutes at most and you can enjoy a drink on the dock while you wait. I have been going down to the area for 35 yrs - trust me, no reason to book ahead. Ask for Berkie at the dock and he will hook you up.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.