Wiki Posts
Search

HAV - FLL via NAS

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2014, 11:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA | VS | UA | DL
HAV - FLL via NAS

I'm planning on flying to see Havana and then heading upto FLL to see my aunt for a week after. Although I can't and won't book a ticket from HAV to FLL/MIA direct, I can book two one ways with Bahamasair.

Question: how much time should I allow to transit in NAS? I have a 1:15hr option and a 4:00hr option. Baring in mind I will have to collect my bag, clear Bahamas customs and immigration, check-in again, clear security and then US customs and immigration, could I achieve this in 1:15hours?

Also, do you think I'd have any problems with this routing?

UK citizen on a UK passport. I'd expect a few questions from the Americans and maybe even secondary but I can't see anything stopping me if it's two one ways with a stop in the middle.
Old Apr 29, 2014, 12:10 pm

Programs: UA GS, AS MVP 100K, DL Diamond, Marriot Lifetime Titanium, AmEx Centurion
Originally Posted by phunc
UK citizen on a UK passport. I'd expect a few questions from the Americans and maybe even secondary but I can't see anything stopping me if it's two one ways with a stop in the middle.
Nope, and doubt they will even care. The law applies to US citizens only, so unless they think you're a spy/shady/etc there's nothing illegal about what you're doing.
Old Jan 25, 2016, 2:28 pm

info flight?

did you manage to book flight
Hav-nas-Mia ?

I just can not cut the SY.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.