Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Long weekend trip from WAS

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2015, 11:19 am
Original Poster

Long weekend trip from WAS

Looking for a quick 4 day trip to somewhere in the Caribbean originating from WAS (IAD or DCA).

Prefer direct flight for the sake of time, unless we find a good deal. UA is preferred but not mandatory.

Also have 180K Marriott, 320K Hilton and 43K IHG points that I'd like to starting using up.

Any suggestions? So far I've found that there are reasonably priced direct flights to Grand Cayman, Nassau and San Juan. Anything I may have overlooked? Already been to the Dominican and Turks and Caicos so not interested in those.

Thanks
Old Dec 27, 2015, 7:09 pm

If you don't think it is too much trouble to go to BWI, it is hard to beat the pricing being offered by Norwegian to Martinique and Guadeloupe on nonstop flights this winter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.