Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Canada
Reload this Page >

Is 90 min enough for clearing immigration at YYZ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2017, 7:39 pm
Original Poster

My wife and I would like to book tickets on an Air Canada flight that leaves on a Saturday morning from LGA and arrives at YYZ at 9:05. Our connecting flight to Vancouver leaves YYZ at 10:30 and this is also on Air Canada.

Is this enough time for us to clear immigration, get our checked bag, through security, and God knows what else to make the flight? I read that 1:10 is the minimum time for a connection at YYZ. THanks!
Old Feb 27, 2017, 7:35 am

Programs: AC, WN, Nexus
You definitely won't need to pick up your bag, and (with the new OSS system) you might be able to stay within security. Unless there is a delay, I think that you should be OK. In the event of a misconnect, there are lots of other flights to YVR too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.