Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Budget Travel
Reload this Page >

Easyjet hand luggage- how strict? (ex MLA)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2016, 1:42 pm
Original Poster

Flying Malta-Gatwick soon, just flying with hand luggage.

Not an easyjetplus cardholder so technically only allowed one piece, but would like to carry my manbag (hate that word) also, same for herself and her handbag.

Anybody any experience what they are like for checking hand luggage flying ex Malta?
Old Jan 15, 2016, 7:07 pm

Not sure about MLA but in general if its a full flight you'll be fine cause chances are some one else will have more baggage then you do.

Have flown with Easy Jet out of a few places more recently and they seem to make a lot of announcments but then do nothing about it.
Old Jan 16, 2016, 1:41 am
Moderator: UK and Ireland & Europe

Programs: SK*G, Lots of Blue Elsewhere
You are allowed a bag of airport shopping as well, so if you were planning on getting anything at the airport shop, that duty free bag can become very useful to carry the "personal item" on board as well as your giant Toblerone...
Old Jan 19, 2016, 8:14 am
Original Poster

Thanks all, even when Ryanair were very very strict they only made a very token effort in Malta re hand luggage. Assume they use the same handling agents as Easy.

Will chance it and let you know how I get on!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.