Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Looking for Cheap one way rental ORD - TUL

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2015, 9:03 pm
Original Poster

Looking for Cheap one way rental ORD - TUL

One way car rentals can be pretty expensive... I am looking of renting a car in Chicago ORD on May 22 @9pm and dropping it off in Tulsa TUL May 25 @6pm.

I am Avis First and usually rent the car cheap through my employer but we do not have a good deal one one ways as every mile driven is charged at 25 cents.

I shopped a bit around but could hardly find anything below 500 dollars. Expected to drive around 1300 miles. Any help is appreciated!!. Unfortunately I am not flexible with times and places.

Thanks for your inputs.

Last edited by EmailKid; Mar 2, 2015 at 11:24 am Reason: Make title make sense
Old Mar 3, 2015, 5:42 am

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/budge...e-posting.html

Not really allowed to post requests LXboy
Old Mar 3, 2015, 8:42 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
You might want to book the lowest you can find right now...... I would use www.autoslash.com. Once they find the best rate, they will keep looking for a better rate..... you cannot beat them for the best prices.

Cannot tell you how many time I and friends have used them and seen rates get lower and lower.
Old Mar 3, 2015, 11:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry: BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.1030 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/417)

Originally Posted by LXboy
One way car rentals can be pretty expensive... I am looking of renting a car in Chicago ORD on May 22 @9pm and dropping it off in Tulsa TUL May 25 @6pm.

I am Avis First and usually rent the car cheap through my employer but we do not have a good deal one one ways as every mile driven is charged at 25 cents.

I shopped a bit around but could hardly find anything below 500 dollars. Expected to drive around 1300 miles. Any help is appreciated!!. Unfortunately I am not flexible with times and places.

Thanks for your inputs.
If you are a college graduate, check to see if your alma mater has a negotiated contract rate for car rentals, and if the rate may be used by alumni for personal rentals. My alma mater has a $90/day one-way rate with Avis/Budget, with unlimited mileage and no drop charge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.