Wiki Posts
Search

Groupon.ch flight Voucher for edreams.ch

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2011, 12:28 pm
Original Poster

Thumbs up Groupon.ch flight Voucher for edreams.ch

Hi,

sorry if this offer has already been posted. THe swiss groupon website offers a quite interesting voucher:
http://www.groupon.ch/deals/online-deal

160 CHF worth for only 49 CHF (~$173 for $ 53)
with a minimun booking value of 160 CHF.

Even though edreams charges quite tough booking charges that are only shown in the last step after enterin your personal details, I found some good offers:

An intra-european trip on Air Berlin was EUR 68, compared to lowest offer on kayak 139 EUR.

A trip from NYC to LAS rt in April was 167 EUR, compared to cheapest offer on kayak 238 EUR.

I hope you find this information useful!
Old Dec 7, 2011, 6:00 am

Thanks so much, bought one!^ Hope you will keep us posted with more good deals, thanks again!!!
Old Dec 14, 2011, 1:42 pm

Programs: TK*G (Elite+)
I bought one as well, I regret that only 1 My friend who bought couple of those vouchers already made reservation, everything went smooth - PNR and etkt number came after few hours, all is correct as per CheckMyTrip.

But there are also bad experiences, like here.
Old Dec 14, 2011, 11:30 pm
Original Poster

Hi,

I am happy to see people were able to use this deal! I bought a lot (!) of those vouchers and could already use them / spread them among friends and family.
That was areally good deal, as long as edreams processes the reservations correctly.

Kexbox
Old Dec 20, 2011, 2:13 am

Hi,

2 days ago I really hard tried to buy some of these vouchers, but it didnt work. I would like to buy some vouchers. Does anyone have some vouchers for sale? Thank you, Tomas
Old Jan 6, 2012, 8:10 am

Smile

I already made two bookings with these vouchers.It's not easy but you can manage it. Now I need more vouchers,where can i get them?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.