Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2 Nights in Bali

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2011, 4:04 pm
Original Poster

2 Nights in Bali

I will be traveling solo in Bali from Jan 3 until Jan 5, when my friends arrive. I am hoping to find an interesting/economical place to stay during those two days as the rest of the stay will be in the more touristy parts of the island. Thanks.
Old Dec 28, 2011, 3:48 pm

Programs: Credit Cards
The one night I spend at a supposed 3* hotel in Bali, somewhere between Denpasar and Kuta Beach was not very enjoyable. Though I booked it as part of the Expedia / Qatar deal, I would have been better off booking something else as this place was crap.

If you're trying to stick to a budget, can't go wrong with staying somewhere along Kuta beach, at least you'll be in the heart of things. With no public transport, using taxis to get to the main strip gets expensive really quickly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.