Search

Condor - All you can fly 299eur

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2009, 7:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: skittles and m&m
Condor - All you can fly 299eur

"All you can fly!" Overview:
Flat rate price of only 299 EUR (complete)!
Collect for each flight Miles & More mileage credit. ^
Valid for all Condor short-and medium-haul destinations in the area
Make your "All you can fly ticket from 18.11. until 18.12.2009!
Fly in the entire period from 15.01. until 28.02.2010.
"All you can fly!" is only available on flights with Condor Condor flight number (DE).
The number of flights is unlimited - you can fly as often as you like. A transfer of flights is excluded.

https://www11.condor.com/ibe/cfi/de/...CYEWl_QyvgzZfh
Old Dec 6, 2009, 10:45 am

Programs: AA Exp
Originally Posted by otherside
"All you can fly!" Overview:
Flat rate price of only 299 EUR (complete)!
Collect for each flight Miles & More mileage credit. ^
Valid for all Condor short-and medium-haul destinations in the area
Make your "All you can fly ticket from 18.11. until 18.12.2009!
Fly in the entire period from 15.01. until 28.02.2010.
"All you can fly!" is only available on flights with Condor Condor flight number (DE).
The number of flights is unlimited - you can fly as often as you like. A transfer of flights is excluded.

https://www11.condor.com/ibe/cfi/de/...CYEWl_QyvgzZfh
Good deal! Unfortunately long-haul is excluded.
Old Dec 7, 2009, 3:36 pm
Original Poster

Im thinkink about because I have free month from just from 15.1...
However Im not sure about booking system. Can you pls explain it for me?
Old Dec 9, 2009, 1:05 am

Programs: AY Lumo, FB Gold
Hmm, that sounds moderately interesting. But do they charge the airport and other fees on top of that price? I can't see how they could do it any other way - considering the amount of fees we are nowadays charged in Europe doing less than 10 roundtrips between Germany and the Med would already exceed the "buffet price" in these charges alone.
Old Dec 9, 2009, 1:55 am

Programs: AY Silver. HHonors Gold & the other shiny cards you get with the AX plat
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
Hmm, that sounds moderately interesting. But do they charge the airport and other fees on top of that price? I can't see how they could do it any other way
Almost sounds too good to be true. However, it says both "Komplettpreis" and "Alles inklusive" on the website so I don't think they can charge any taxes on top of the 299 euros.
MR opportunity? How many M&M miles do you earn on Condor and do they count towards status?
Old Dec 9, 2009, 5:23 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TapioR
Almost sounds too good to be true. However, it says both "Komplettpreis" and "Alles inklusive" on the website so I don't think they can charge any taxes on top of the 299 euros.
MR opportunity? How many M&M miles do you earn on Condor and do they count towards status?
Maybe this help... http://www.miles-and-more.com/online...en&cid=1000261

I guess its really final price... I cant find any other fees.

And how is it with reservation process? Is it possible to book flights via internet?

Last edited by otherside; Dec 9, 2009 at 6:16 pm
Old Dec 10, 2009, 5:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

€299 for 1.5 months and >

cyprus
egypt
greece
morocco
portugal
spain
tunisia
turkey

munich is the one hub that hits every destination. wish i had a place there.

much better than jetblue's 1 month for $599 + international taxes, IIRC.

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; Dec 10, 2009 at 5:39 am
Old Dec 10, 2009, 5:43 am

Programs: AY Silver. HHonors Gold & the other shiny cards you get with the AX plat
Originally Posted by otherside
And how is it with reservation process? Is it possible to book flights via internet?
No, you have to call them to book the flights.
Old Dec 10, 2009, 10:01 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TapioR
No, you have to call them to book the flights.
thats kinda uncomfortable...

However condor has another great deal "catch a fly-t" for example FRA-LAS for 448eur... Sounds good to me
Old Dec 10, 2009, 2:33 pm

Programs: PC Pl, UA 1K, CC Gl
Is there any map of where they fly? What is considered short-and medium-haul? Can I earn miles on UA or BMI?
Old Dec 10, 2009, 3:37 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by al613
Is there any map of where they fly? What is considered short-and medium-haul? Can I earn miles on UA or BMI?
Not a good one, http://www12.condor.com/tcf-de/downl...sicht_Wi09.pdf and No.

I'm considering doing it but their schedule is mostly 2-3x weekly to destinations which can make things tough. Also, apparently all bookings must be round-trip which seems to preclude mixing things up within Germany which I would like to do.

I have to see if it is really worth it still. I had a blast on my jetBlue AYCJ pass but this one doesn't seem quite as flexible, though it is rather less expensive.
Old Dec 10, 2009, 4:08 pm

I booked it. My first question when calling the hotline was, "are you expecting to make a profit on this?"

299EUR is the final price, it includes all airport fees etc. You have to call their hotline to book/change/cancel flights. All flights with seats available for sale in any booking class are also available for AYCF.

You can book open jaws at both ends.

Short-and-medium haul are flights within Europe, to Canary Islands and Madeira, and to North Africa (incl. Hurghada and Sharm-el-Sheikh in Egypt). Persian Gulf is considered long-haul.

Beware that they may cancel some flights - some flights to Mallorca in January disappeared a week ago before I could book them. There are not that many destinations available.
Old Dec 10, 2009, 4:35 pm
Original Poster

Im gonna try to do some MR from FRA with B&B in some cities using this "flugplan" http://www11.condor.com/tcf-de/flugplan.jsp and this http://gc.kls2.com/cgi-bin/gc?PATH=F...avy&MAP-STYLE=

So basically is about to flight from FRA to XXX and back and than FRA to YYY and back and so on?
Old Dec 10, 2009, 5:35 pm

With M&M, you only get 750 miles per Condor flight regardless of the distance traveled, and only for flights departing Germany. So you will not get a lot of miles out of this MR, and they are award miles only. Better choose interesting destinations instead of flying the same route over and over.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 3:35 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cockpitvisit
With M&M, you only get 750 miles per Condor flight regardless of the distance traveled, and only for flights departing Germany. So you will not get a lot of miles out of this MR, and they are award miles only. Better choose interesting destinations instead of flying the same route over and over.
Are you sure about that? I can see there "Miles at least" 750.

Another source https://www.condor.com/tcf-eu/reisev...s_and_more.jsp

Simply present your Miles & More card when you check in. The total miles for your round trip will be credited to your account within for weeks in Germany.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.