Condor - All you can fly 299eur

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Condor - All you can fly 299eur

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2009, 4:01 am

Originally Posted by otherside
Are you sure about that? I can see there "Miles at least" 750.
I am pretty much sure about it. The page says Fixed mileage levels apply to each individual booking class. The German version of the page also says Miles (outbound and inbound flights) instead of Miles at least.

This September, I got only 750 miles for a return flight FRA-IBZ-FRA. So unless Miles&More suddenly became more generous in the last 3 months, I am afraid you are looking at 750 miles for each pair of flights only.
Old Dec 18, 2009, 9:57 am

Programs: LH, A3, DL, UA, LAN
Last day to book AYCF!
I'm in aswell, great opportunity to see the Canary Islands, Madeira (Thursdays great Daytrips possible) and Egypt. Connections to MIR and AGA are just once (MIR) or twice (AGA) per week but some good daytrips can be made when doing open-jaws. Unfortunately they cancelled the Cyprus route, only Codeshare available which can't be used with AYCF.
e.g.

19.1. MUC - AGA - FRA
04.02. FRA - HRG - FRA
18. - 19.2. / 26. - 27. FRA - FNC - MUC - HAM - SPC - FRA
21.2. STR - MIR - MUC
23.-24.2. FRA - AGA - HAM - LPA - FRA
28.02. FRA - AYT - FRA (only possible on the 28th)

I think it's great value for the money... but requires a bit of planning.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.