Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other North and South American Airlines
Reload this Page >

No Show Consequences of companion on same PNR with Allegiant

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2015, 9:08 am
Original Poster

I booked a flight with Allegiant Air a couple of months ago for my girlfriend and I. Well, we are no longer dating and she will not be joining me.

Since both flights are on the same reservation number, I need to know what can happen if she is a no-show, but I still take the flight? Can they cancel my return flight?

The cancellation fees are more expensive than the flight itself.

Last edited by EmailKid; Jan 24, 2015 at 9:29 am Reason: Make title clearer before moving
Old Jan 24, 2015, 9:26 am
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
While I'm sure you are on a budget if you fly Allegiant, Other North and South American Budget Airlines is the place where you are more likely to receive an answer, so I am moving your query there.

~moderator
Budget Travel

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.