Budget at PDX off-site

Subscribe
I hadn't rented from Budget in Portland for a long time, but found out this week that they moved their facility away from the airport. They're in the old Alamo/National location East of I-215 and have a shuttle to and from the terminal.
See this post for more details on rental car changes at PDX.
It's a pain in the butt. I rented from the terminal Budget on August 22 and when I returned on September 5 at about 5:30 am, I quickly realized that the location was moved, without any notice to the customer (me!).
Quote: I hadn't rented from Budget in Portland for a long time, but found out this week that they moved their facility away from the airport. They're in the old Alamo/National location East of I-215 and have a shuttle to and from the terminal.
As a regular to Budget at PDX it was a surprise to me too. They lost me at that location.
Quote: As a regular to Budget at PDX it was a surprise to me too. They lost me at that location.
Never again....I used Avis at PDX two weeks ago. It was the same price as Budget and they upgraded me to a Ford Edge and charged me for an intermediate.