Lounge facilities for BA Clubworld trveller in St Kitts

Subscribe
Could anyone answer this for me - I have not found any indication there is a BA or 3rd party lounge for ClubWorld travellers in St Kitts airport.In MMB there is nothing listed and cannot find anything on the BA website or on flyertalk.

Thanks in advance

Barry
I flew IN to St Kitts ten days ago and to the best of my knowledge there is no lounge of any description for premium passengers. I flew out from St Maarten (on AAnother Airline) this morning and there was only a 3rd ;party lounge which wasn't even open!
Hi, does anyone have any more details about BAs offering at SKB with regards to a lounge? Thanks
Welcome to FlyerTalk Eddfletcher

I flew out of St Kitts in April and I didn't see any lounge so I don't think the situation has changed. To put it into perspective, other than some island hops, there are very few flights out of St Kitts - one or two a day to the US and the two BA a week to the UK so there is probably very little demand for a premium lounge.
Just to add to this, the lounge used by BA at UVF is appalling IMO, rather like being in a cross between a 1970's stasi interrogation cell and grannies house.. filthy net curtains covering high windows.. miserable staff, soggy sarnies.. you get the idea.
St Kitts is so small, why would you need a lounge? Stay on the beach and check in as late as possible.
Flew out of St Kitts a week ago and used the lounge
The Lounge is some distance from the terminal building with its own check-in desk and security. Once dropped at the door we where seated on comfy seats and given food and drink. When it was time to board our flight we where driven by car to the terminal and handed our boarding passes through the car window for checking. We where then driven to the aircraft passed all the other passengers walking out to the plane. Not sure how this would work on arrival as we had a delayed flight in and the lounge was closed (22-30.) Our flight was rearranged from Saturday to Sunday due to hurricane Tammy, normally from Antigua to St Kitts takes 45 mins. Our flight went to Aruba, South America first 1000+ KMs away before flying to St Kitts 4 hours later.
Quote: The Lounge is some distance from the terminal building with its own check-in desk and security.
Is that lounge a private one rather than something you get with club world?
​​​
Nice to see this thread resurrected. I first posted on it to give my experience of a flight I made with my child who was a lap infant. That child is now at secondary school! Good to hear that a lounge has opened since then.
Quote: The Lounge is some distance from the terminal building with its own check-in desk and security. Once dropped at the door we where seated on comfy seats and given food and drink. When it was time to board our flight we where driven by car to the terminal and handed our boarding passes through the car window for checking. We where then driven to the aircraft passed all the other passengers walking out to the plane. Not sure how this would work on arrival as we had a delayed flight in and the lounge was closed (22-30.) Our flight was rearranged from Saturday to Sunday due to hurricane Tammy, normally from Antigua to St Kitts takes 45 mins. Our flight went to Aruba, South America first 1000+ KMs away before flying to St Kitts 4 hours later.
Welcome to FT and the BA board.
BA or bust likes this.
This is a private lounge run by a company called YU, all though our transport organisers referred to it as the BA lounge. No idea why we where accommodated in the lounge as we were travelling BA world traveller certainly not first or club world.. This lounge is some distance from the terminal building has its perks a security screening and boarding passes all carried out in the lounge area. Our luggage also seemed to get priority as both cases came onto the conveyor together before anyone the rest of the baggage.