Wiki Posts
Search

BA Premier

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2009, 8:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX Diamond Plus, BA Gold, SQ
BA Premier

Does anybody knows what this is? Qualification, perks?
Thanks
Old Jan 3, 2009, 8:06 am

Programs: Lord OPebble - Mucci of the Hour. Diamond Class MUCCI.Chevalier du Circle Intime de Pucci
See http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/8172626-post10.html and note:-

Premier is an invitation only level. There are only around a handful (low thousands) of Premiers worldwide. You can’t get to it by just flying a lot. They are generally given to people that BA consider are important, and each new Premier has to be approved by the board (BA’s Board of Directors, not the FT Board – would that it were so simple!).
Old Jan 3, 2009, 9:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Perks include all those of Gold with priority over Golds, plus access to the Concorde Room on any ticket, and many more perks beside.

Last edited by Genius1; Jan 3, 2009 at 9:20 am
Old Jan 3, 2009, 9:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
Originally Posted by Genius1
Perks include all those of Gold with priority over Golds, plus access to the Concorde Room on any ticket, and many more perks beside.
-Plus access anytime to any BA lounge for two guests.
-Separate 0800 number for reservations that is answered immediately rather than going through the automated menu thing.

There are some other partner benefits too. Discount codes at certain hotels and such. Someone a few years ago managed to C&P the info but it is likely well hidden...
Old Jan 3, 2009, 10:09 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Fraser
Someone a few years ago managed to C&P the info but it is likely well hidden...
And a look back on most similar type of threads regarding BA Premier status are made by posters with very low post counts who are never heard from again.
Old Jan 3, 2009, 11:01 am

Programs: BA Gold(OWE), QF LTG, MR Plat, IHG Spire, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Genius1
Are you sure about CCR access? The family member of mine who was a Prem also happened to be given one the CCR cards but I don't believe one conferred benefits to the other.
Old Jan 3, 2009, 11:04 am

Programs: BAEC lowly blue, various semi-worthless hotel programs.
Originally Posted by Traveloguy
Are you sure about CCR access? The family member of mine who was a Prem also happened to be given one the CCR cards but I don't believe one conferred benefits to the other.
I think this is correct: I seem to recall on one of the lounge cards that someone scanned and posted here that it did indeed show that Prems can access the CCR at all times. However, the rules may have changed over time.
Old Jan 3, 2009, 11:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
Originally Posted by Traveloguy
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/9974/bapremierkl4.jpg
Old Jan 3, 2009, 2:39 pm

Programs: Lord OPebble - Mucci of the Hour. Diamond Class MUCCI.Chevalier du Circle Intime de Pucci
That table is a bit out of date as it refers to the MB Spa and T1 had moved to Elemis long before T5 opened. I think T4 was also Elemis for quite a while, so other things may have changed?
Old Jan 3, 2009, 2:45 pm

Originally Posted by OPebble
I think T4 was also Elemis for quite a while
It has indeed been Elemis for quite a while at T4.
Old Jan 3, 2009, 3:12 pm

Programs: BA, LH, VS, Hyatt, SPG
I think this is the only time a list of benefits has been published.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/6384458-post8.html

BA Premier (the status not the FT member) can be best summarised with the often repeated "If you have to ask...."
Old Jan 3, 2009, 5:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ian001
I think this is the only time a list of benefits has been published.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/6384458-post8.html
That's the one I was looking for ^
Old Jan 3, 2009, 5:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Paging Don1K !
Old Jan 3, 2009, 6:05 pm
vla

Programs: Mucci, BAEC Gold, Aegean Gold
Paging totolad!

Provided he is able to come away from his hard-working business activities that is.
Old Jan 4, 2009, 12:10 am

Programs: BAEC
I know the 2 guys that own the company my Dad works for are Premiers. Now this company mainly does it work out in the Far East & the U.S and while i dont have the exact £ amount they spend each year with BA on CW flights for their staff, i know its well over £1 million & chances are its closer to 2.

So while BA Premier is invitation only and technically cant be earned. Im sure dropping £1 million on Willie Walsh's desk each year so to speak is a good way of getting the BA boards attension and having that little black card winging its way to you.

Last edited by lancefan; Jan 4, 2009 at 9:51 am Reason: Its 7am & i cant spell !!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.