Search

OT: Changes to T4 parking

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2009, 9:10 am
uk1
Suspended
Original Poster

OT: Changes to T4 parking

Sorry if this has been posted before - but it confused me so may be useful new information to others leaving from T4 for an extended stay.

I was a bit surpised to see that the rates for my next planned long-stay from T4 - when I normally use the Business Parking (Formerly Drive and Fly or or something similar) was pretty high. Over a couple of weeks the rates didn't reduce so I booked the normal LHR Long Stay. BUT I've just noticed that this week the long stay for T4 seems to have relocated to the Business Parking spot. So this means the lower Long Term rates for the Business Parking location.

New Description

Long Stay Terminal 4
From M4 at Junction 4, follow signs to Terminal 4 and Long Stay and Business Parking. Turn left onto Northern Perimeter Road. Follow the road onto Eastern Perimeter Rd and then onto Southern Perimeter Road. The Long Stay car park is situated on the right of the Southern Perimeter Road left and is signposted as Long Stay Terminal 4.

From M25 at Junction 14 follow signs to the airport. Go straight down the Southern Perimeter Road. Park & Fly car park is situated on the right of the Southern Perimeter Rd and signposted as Business Parking Terminal 4.
New Map showing T4 Long Stay

What's really annoying was that it also offers a further discount for Apex booking - which I didn't take because I was waiting for some cheap Business Parking to open up ..................

You never know - it may help someone else!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.