Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Elemis Travel Spa Treatments List

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2008, 10:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
Elemis Travel Spa Treatments List

I was going through some junk and found a little booklet with a list of all the Elemis Spa treatments. Since I remember we used to get a fair few threads asking about the offerings I thought it could be useful.

Elemis Travel Spa and Skin Therapies on an Intelligent Massage Chair
Complete indulgence! Select one of our travel spa and skin-therapies then recline, fully clothed on our Intelligent Massage Chair and enjoy your 15 minute customised massage programme, whilst your chosen therapy is performed by your Elemis therapist.

Choose from the following massage programmes:
-Relax and Sleep-Easy
-Recharge and Stretch-Out

Your body is warmed and automatically scanned to receive a targeted acupressure body massage covering every area of tension in your feet, calves, buttocks, back, shoulders and neck.

Select your Travel Spa and Skin-Therapy:
Customised Flying Facial
Prescribed to your skin's needs , this deeply hydrating facial therapy leaves your skin radiantly rejuvinated with astonishing results. Choose from
-Anti-Age Wrinkle Control
-Flight Rehydrator
-Pure Skin Clea
-S.O.S. Skin Saver

Stress-Away Shoulder to Scalp
From your tense shoulders up to the top of your crown, this deeply relaxing massage sequence opens up your shoulders, tensing and stretching out the back of the neck, whilst softening the scalp, 15 minutes will leave you floating on cloud 9!

Flying Feet
Your feet are gently cleansed with warm Lime mitts. Soothing Musclease Active Body Concentrate is applied in a dual motion with Instant Refreshing Gel using hot stones to massage into the soles of the feet and teasing out between the toes. Your feet will feel lighter, with your body more grounded!

Exotic Hand and Arm Re-Energiser
Stretch out your palms, from the tips of your fingers to your upper arm with this beautiful Thai massage sequence. Combining the hedonistic Exotic Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt with hot stones helps to increase circulation, deeply hydrate and nourish the skin.

Elemis Spot-On Power Back Massage
Tease out, soften and melt away every inch of tension in your lower back, neck, arms and shoulders.

Kneeling upright, fully clothed, your body sinks into our ergonomic massage chair that helps stretch out and release your spine. Inhale your prescribed aroma to lift or calm your mood, whilst a warm, soothing Lavender pillow cocoons your neck and shoulders.

Close your eyes and let your Elemis therapist commence with the unique Elemis 'Ice Cool Thermal Massage' technique, combined with your customised power back massage. The final touch of cooling Instant Refreshing Gel leaves you totally chilled out!

Choose from:
-Re-energising Lime
-Stress-Away Lavender
-Mood Balancing Rosewood

Intelligent Massage Chair with Customised Programme
Just want to be left in peace, on your own, minimum fuss?

Your Elemis spa-hostess will perform the 'Welcome Travel Touches' whilst you recline, fully clothed in this unique Intelligent Massage Chair.

Soothe away travel stresses with a Hot Lime Compress, let your spa-hostess re-educate you to abdominally breathe, whilst inhaling your chosen aroma.

With the final touch of Instant Refreshing Gel on your temples, just lie back and relax with your customised 15 minute massage programme. Your body is warmed and automatically scanned to receive a targeted acupressure body massage covering every area of tension in your feet, calves, buttocks, back, shoulders and neck.

Choose from the following massage programmes:
-Relax and Sleep-Easy
-Recharge and Stretch-Out
Old Sep 27, 2008, 12:36 pm

Programs: BA Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Watch out for the 'Spot-On Power Back Massage', each time I've had this it has been rather firm to the point of almost painful. During one session the guy spent most of the time trying to sell me his own services at my companies' office, not very professional and not very relaxing either. Not going to bother next time, I'll probably try one of the other treatments.

At JFK the spa is much smaller, more intimate and therefore I've found that I get a more personal service. However, the surroundings are no match for the T5 spa.
Old Sep 27, 2008, 1:24 pm

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
I did not take up the opportunity of trying the services last week as I had read recently that it was as much as sales opportunity as a treatment session.

Any other recent experiences and can you get the same services in the arrivals lounge?
Old Sep 28, 2008, 1:58 am

Programs: BA Silver
I have been into Elemis twice. The first time I had the Recharge and Stretch-Out chair, coupled with the Scalp massage. The scalp massage was so hard I could still feel as if the fingers were on my head 24 hours later.

Lesson learnt - next time I had the Relax and Sleep-Easy chair and a facial. The girl was too polite to tell me whether I needed the Anti-Age Wrinkle so I don't know which products I received but it was very good exactly what was needed.

Last edited by gonesouth; Sep 28, 2008 at 2:00 am Reason: typo
Old Nov 23, 2008, 1:29 pm

Programs: Lifetime Platinum
Are these treamtents available to Club users as well ?? (LHR)
Old Nov 23, 2008, 1:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by mike turnbull
Are these treamtents available to Club users as well ?? (LHR)
Hi,

For Club world pax ( not club europe), yes they are!^

Regards

TBS
Old Nov 23, 2008, 4:18 pm

Programs: Mucci Reperateur des Coeurs Brises
I would have thought there would be proper back massages on a table with a professional (that keeps their mouth shut). Clothing removed of course, a massage is never quite as good while fully clothed; although I can understand it may be convenient, since I often shower in the lounges anyway, why not just put on a robe and stroll over to the spa?
Old Nov 23, 2008, 4:38 pm

Programs: BAGold; AA3MMPlat; UA1MMGold; FBGold; MarriottAmb; AccorPlat; HHGold; ICPlatAmb; HyattDiscoverist
Originally Posted by SchmeckFlyer
I would have thought there would be proper back massages on a table with a professional (that keeps their mouth shut). Clothing removed of course, a massage is never quite as good while fully clothed; although I can understand it may be convenient, since I often shower in the lounges anyway, why not just put on a robe and stroll over to the spa?

The proper back massages went away along with the 20-minute sessions when MB became Elemis.

Post-changeover, I've had numerous facials at the JFK spa, as well as at LHR. While one or two times the therapist has told me what products she was applying, there was never any "sell job," and the vast majority of the time, there's been not even a mention of the products.
Old Nov 23, 2008, 6:58 pm
GVA

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, BA Silver, Aegean Gold, Aeroplan 25k, AA EXP
Originally Posted by matthandy
Watch out for the 'Spot-On Power Back Massage', each time I've had this it has been rather firm to the point of almost painful. During one session the guy spent most of the time trying to sell me his own services at my companies' office, not very professional and not very relaxing either. Not going to bother next time, I'll probably try one of the other treatments.
I tried it last month at LHR and was bitterly dissapointed by it - first time I had been to Elemis (had gotten the back treatment at M.B. last year).

The treatment was really quite painful and not at all soothing, quite the opposite of the molton brown one.

Also I really find Elemis is a big downgrade from Molton Brown at Terminal 4. I found T4 was a lot more private than Elemis where you can overhear others speaking.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.