Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Toronto YYZ new BA Lounge opens today

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2014, 11:30 am

Most of the advice written here is still true. Food selection for non-dining customers is notably better with large jars of sweets and better selections of sandwiches.

Otherwise as it has been for the last couple of years since I've been going through.
Old Nov 12, 2014, 11:34 am

Programs: BA Gold, IC Ambassador, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Fairmont Platinum
Originally Posted by Wrend1
Any input from anybody who's been in here lately, I'm going in f on 98 in dec.
I was there flying F in June.

Not changed much since my previous visit (see up thread).

Half bottles of champagne in ice bucket of F lounge, some none too special Reds and whites.

F Pre-flight dining was OK. Helpful and friendly waitress. Food far from inspiring.

On the whole the YYZ lounges are OK and the staff are very friendly. If an SFO comparison means anything: YYZ is as friendly and quieter, but the actual F&B offering isn't quite as good.
Old Nov 12, 2014, 3:16 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, Avis Preferred Plus
We enjoyed the F dining experience here (2 years ago but I remember it well). Enhanced by my view of the delicious Terence Stamp.
Old Nov 13, 2014, 6:25 am

Programs: FT
some additional views.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...ba-lounge.html

i was there in may and it was still as good as the last time i was there. rather full of non F pax (i guess with status) but not a huge deal....since there were only 5 of us in the F cabin to LHR.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.