PRG check-in opening time

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2017, 9:32 am
pH
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
PRG check-in opening time

Hello all,

I have searched the forum but come up empty, many apologies if this is a rather rudimentary question. Am on the 06:50 PRG-LHR service next week (CE) and am wondering when the check in counter opens...

I thought rule of thumb was 3 hrs prior to departure but 3:50 seems a tad early. I also am hoping to avoid a logjam of passengers waiting for the counter to open as I have experienced at several outstations (BIO, TXL, MRS leap to mind).

Thank you in advance for any advice!
Old Jul 13, 2017, 11:05 am

Programs: BA Exec Club, HHonors
Originally Posted by pH
Hello all,

I have searched the forum but come up empty, many apologies if this is a rather rudimentary question. Am on the 06:50 PRG-LHR service next week (CE) and am wondering when the check in counter opens...

I thought rule of thumb was 3 hrs prior to departure but 3:50 seems a tad early. I also am hoping to avoid a logjam of passengers waiting for the counter to open as I have experienced at several outstations (BIO, TXL, MRS leap to mind).

Thank you in advance for any advice!
I've taken this flight a few times now. Check is open at 04:45. There will be no queue at that time for CE. Also no queue for passport control. Security at PRG is at the gate, so just go to the Menzies lounge upstairs - opens at 05:00. All the shops and concessions will still be closed until about 06:00. There's nothing at the gate after security except toilets.
Old Jul 17, 2017, 12:07 pm
pH
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP
This advice was spot on. Thank you very much!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.