Wiki Posts
Search

Upper deck seats

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2017, 8:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Upper deck seats

I'm planning on crossing over in CW to LHR from PHX . In the past we have paid to select upper deck seats early but it's been a while.

Does anyone know what the price in dollars is currently to do this?
Old Mar 29, 2017, 8:37 am

Programs: BA Pyrite
Try starting here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...icy-guide.html

I think prices have moved (up, of course) recently, but it should give you an idea. Next try making a dummy booking on ba.com. The seat selection and pricing is the one of the later steps in the process.

EDIT: Just noticed if you click the link to 747 upper deck seats there's a recent update saying these are all 83GBP (~103USD)

Last edited by Zzzap; Mar 29, 2017 at 8:43 am
Old Mar 29, 2017, 8:49 am
Original Poster

$103? not bad ... in 2014 it was $125.

I thought the flights would get a little cheaper as the pound drops but that doesn't seem to be the case.

thanks
Old Mar 29, 2017, 9:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
Go into manage you booking for the flight then click on 'change seats' and the prices will be displayed on the seat map.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 3:29 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by UKtravelbear
Go into manage you booking for the flight then click on 'change seats' and the prices will be displayed on the seat map.
We haven't booked the flights yet so ... I was just trying to see if anyone knows what the current cost is to pick seats on the UD early.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.