Community
Wiki Posts
Search

british airways question

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2016, 6:08 pm
Original Poster

british airways question

so i have a query about if something would be a possibility. I'm currently about to board a flight and i have soiled my shirt, a kid behind me vomited on me whilst in a queue. i know that british airways provides pyjamas for first class flyers but i was wondering if i were to ask them even though I'm flying world traveller if i could get one so i can change out of my soiled clothes. or would i have to wear my soiled clothing throughout the flight and wait till I've arrived at my destination?
Old Jan 2, 2016, 1:37 pm

How did the crew on board respond to your request?
Old Jan 6, 2016, 11:43 pm

Programs: I've lost count
I hope they hooked you up. A vomit-soaked shirt in an enclosed space on a (presumably) long-haul flight? No one wants that.
Old Jan 12, 2016, 2:30 pm

I'm moving this thread to the British Airways forum, as it doesn't seem to belong here in Women Travelers.
Old Jan 12, 2016, 2:36 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Wouldn's asking a FA be the easiest thing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.