Search

Dates for return of First, YVR/LAS/PHX/CPT

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2014, 9:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
Dates for return of First, YVR/LAS/PHX/CPT

British Airways has confirmed that all 747-400s remaining in service will be fitted with new First cabins by the end of October 2015.
While the majority of the airline’s long-haul fleet has already been fitted with the latest First cabin, a small number of 747-400s still carry the previous style of First.

In response to feedback from colleagues and customers, earlier this year sales of First were temporarily suspended on four specific routes operated by these aircraft from London Heathrow to Vancouver, Las Vegas, Phoenix and Cape Town operating under a three class configuration.

Flights to Vancouver will return to operating with four classes from March 2015 when the operation switches to the Summer schedule followed by Las Vegas, Phoenix and Cape Town in October 2015.
Old Dec 19, 2014, 9:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
Sorry, I have just seen that this has been posted, please merge or delete.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.