Old Oct 25, 2014, 3:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond
2014 BA promotion codes

Does anyone have any valid codes?

Mrs nollag and I are looking to fly LHR - VAS in late November

Thanks
Old Oct 25, 2014, 4:25 am

Programs: I go wherever the content takes me.
BA doesn't fly to Sivas, Turkey.

Unless you mean Las Vegas, perhaps? (LAS)
Old Oct 25, 2014, 5:13 am
Original Poster

Apologies yes - Las Vegas - LAS
Old Oct 26, 2014, 12:13 pm
Original Poster

Does anyone have any valid promo codes?

Particularly for hotel + WT flight
Old Oct 26, 2014, 6:23 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold, AF Gold, some hotels...
There is an existing thread here but unfortunately not very up to date.

There is a current promo ex-EU for the US but it is a personal code and I have used mine. Maybe someone else who is not planning to use theirs will post it for you.

I have found this forum often unhelpful when it comes to disclose this type of information. They hold the moral high ground that if you have not received the code then you are not entitled to it. I will happily post any generic code I receive and any one-off codes that I am not planning to use.

Good luck with your quest and have fun in LAS.
Old Oct 27, 2014, 3:46 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Gold77
I have found this forum often unhelpful when it comes to disclose this type of information. They hold the moral high ground that if you have not received the code then you are not entitled to it. I will happily post any generic code I receive and any one-off codes that I am not planning to use.
I think you will find that posting of generic discount codes or £100 off CE vouchers has happened in the past many times. I don't think anyone has been hesitant posting them, there just don't seem to have been any for a while.

With the specific codes I thought the problem was that they are tied to your BAEC account so only you could use them anyway - not sure whether this is true. Secondly I was also under the impression the t&cs of these specific offers usually say the code is not transferable, so even if someone else can use them (i.e. ba.com doesn't prevent third party useage) you are breaking the t&cs and therefore leaving yourself open to action by BAEC. Can anyone confirm either points?

Last edited by KARFA; Oct 27, 2014 at 4:12 am
Old Oct 27, 2014, 4:21 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Gold77
There is an existing thread here but unfortunately not very up to date.

There is a current promo ex-EU for the US but it is a personal code and I have used mine. Maybe someone else who is not planning to use theirs will post it for you.

Good luck with your quest and have fun in LAS.
Thanks for this Gold - really appreciate it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.