Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OK - So what am I doing wrong

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2014, 3:37 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk
Original Poster

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
OK - So what am I doing wrong

I have now tried three different bookings and cannot ever see the Hold Your Flight option. I have tried to and fro IST, BCN, and now NCE - I have tried in different classes just to see and the option never is presented.

What am I doing wrong - I am logged in as a Gold?

Mods I started this as a separate thread so that it would not be lost in the main thread - please move if you think this is necessary.

PGXX
Old Aug 23, 2014, 3:42 am

Programs: BA CCR/GGL, Hilton Diamond
Is the flight more than 21 days out?
Old Aug 23, 2014, 4:25 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, IHG Diamond
I've just randomly tried BCN and JFK, whilst not logged in / logged in for flights in April, and both times was offered to hold the fare.

Then tried 20 days from today and 22 days from today.
Nothing for 20 days (and 21 days) but offered it for 22 days so I assume it is to do with the above mentioned >21 day booking period?

Last edited by xenole; Aug 23, 2014 at 4:32 am
Old Aug 23, 2014, 4:39 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Honors Diamond, Mucci de buveur de gin
http://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/...r-flight-price

Could be something to do with time period. Not available for flights departing within 21 days. T's and C's in that link.

If all else fails PG, switch the computer off and switch it back on.......always works

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.