Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA.Com no longer works on my chrome browser?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2013, 12:12 am
Moz
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Delta SM, Star Alliance Gold, Emirates Gold

Sais it all.

All of a sudden it wont let me log int to BA.com, every time I enter my password it thinks for a bit and then comes up with an empty log in page (minus my login and password). I go to Safari and it works just fine......

Is this a BA issue or a Moz issue?
Old Sep 29, 2013, 12:13 am

It happens to me sometimes. I clear my cookies and cache and it goes back to working fine.
Old Sep 29, 2013, 12:26 am
Moz
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Delta SM, Star Alliance Gold, Emirates Gold
Originally Posted by TATLTale
It happens to me sometimes. I clear my cookies and cache and it goes back to working fine.
Many thanks. You now understand why I am the most frequent visitor to the help desk
Old Sep 29, 2013, 1:05 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
This happens frequently, I've found 'going incognito' also resolves the issue.
Old Sep 29, 2013, 4:39 am

Programs: BA Executive, Virgin FC
I've been having problems with both logging in - but that seems to have stopped now but now when I get in and the page loads it then instantly reloads and reloads and reloads - about four of five times before it stabilises.
Old Sep 29, 2013, 4:42 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Hands Mensing
I've been having problems with both logging in - but that seems to have stopped now but now when I get in and the page loads it then instantly reloads and reloads and reloads - about four of five times before it stabilises.
I've had that too recently. I force it to go to home page and then back to the Executive page. I didn't think to leave it to sort itself out.
Old Sep 29, 2013, 3:02 pm

Programs: BA GGL & CCR, AS Gold 75k, IHG Aspire, Marriott Titanium , National Exec Elite, Amex Plat
It's a recent "undocumented feature" of the BA site that I have also seen. As mentioned earlier in the thread clearing cookies or going incognito both work. Very annoying though!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.