Wiki Posts
Search

RueLaLa Discount BA flights - USA only

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2012, 7:00 pm
Original Poster

RueLaLa Discount BA flights - USA only

Hi Everyone,

There seems to be a RueLaLa Discount for BA flights. TOCs below. Think you have to enter in from RueLaLa website once you enter you login information there.

British Airways and VisitBritain are pleased to offer Rue La La members great savings on British Airways flights from the US to Great Britain in First, Club WorldTM (business class) and World Traveller PlusTM (premium economy), for travel December 17, 2012 through May 31, 2013.

Book now
Hurry – this exclusive offer ends December 23, 2012.

Rue La La Member Offer
Cabin Dollar Discount
World Traveller Plus (premium economy) $150 Off
Club World (business class) $350 Off
First $500 Off
Book now
*Dollar discount is off round-trip fares originating in the USA.

When you see 'Discounted' in red above the fare display during the booking process, you can be assured that the discount has been applied.
The discount is applied each way for a round-trip flight (i.e. For a $100 discount r/t, $50 discount will be reflected in each way price). Discounts are only available when booking through the link above.
Old Dec 17, 2012, 9:30 pm

Programs: BA Silver
This seems like a good deal especially if you upgrade from WT+ to CW.

However, I would be more inclined to go for the Chase BA card , ( 10% off all BA flights, 50,000 to a 100,000 bonus points depending on your spend, plus the 241 ).

For a one off trip though it's good.
Old Dec 18, 2012, 8:09 am

Programs: BAGold; AA3MMPlat; UA1MMGold; FBGold; MarriottAmb; AccorPlat; HHGold; ICPlatAmb; HyattDiscoverist
Originally Posted by coatieexpat
This seems like a good deal especially if you upgrade from WT+ to CW.

However, I would be more inclined to go for the Chase BA card , ( 10% off all BA flights, 50,000 to a 100,000 bonus points depending on your spend, plus the 241 ).

For a one off trip though it's good.
I thought one couldn't MFU from those "Big Red D" discount fares--or has this changed?
Old Dec 18, 2012, 9:58 am

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by rfrost
I thought one couldn't MFU from those "Big Red D" discount fares--or has this changed?
Could have been a mistake by BA, but I was allowed to upgrade using Avios from WT+ to CW IAD-LHR in late November.
Old Dec 18, 2012, 11:54 am

Programs: BAGold; AA3MMPlat; UA1MMGold; FBGold; MarriottAmb; AccorPlat; HHGold; ICPlatAmb; HyattDiscoverist
Originally Posted by lwildernorva
Could have been a mistake by BA, but I was allowed to upgrade using Avios from WT+ to CW IAD-LHR in late November.
Certainly worth trying! Did you book it and then try to upgrade?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.