Wiki Posts
Search

Exec Club Complaint

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2014, 6:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue
Exec Club Complaint

Does anyone know who I can ring or email about a complaint with BA Exec Club?

We've tried changing my partners married name twice now over 2 months and every time nothing happens, we've sent the information off each time and they've promised it will be done in 7 days.... Nothing each time. I've also got a problem with an avios booking that I was meant to receive a call back about within 48 hours, that was 2 weeks ago... still nothing and the problem isn't sorted. I'm sick of spending 30 minutes on hold to the 0844 number aswell, it's disgusting service, I'm honestly shocked by it all, BA have gone right down in my opinions and we've since booked our next flights elsewhere

Tried calling today and I just get cut off saying the lines are busy, so I'm now totally out of options!

Am I the only one experiencing this shocking service or am I not alone?
Old Jan 12, 2014, 6:53 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

You can e-mail them as below.

https://www.britishairways.com/trave...m/public/en_gb

At least that way you will get a reference number.

Pete
Old Jan 12, 2014, 7:02 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
The ongoing weather problems in the USA are coming to an end, it seems, so the lines should start to get easier. The two best times to call are generally first thing in the UK morning or lunch time (due to double shift arrangements). You can of course use the Contact Us section of BAEC website to log a complaint, but these are taking a month.

What you can do is send in the webform, you'll then get a log number, then ring in after a day or two to follow up based on the log number.

If all else fails, print it all out, bring proof of birth name (expired passport), married name (new passport) to the airport, arrive an extra 30 minutes earlier than you usually would, and generally that is OK, certainly at LHR and LGW. I can imagine some smaller outstations finding it more tricky.
Old Jan 12, 2014, 7:45 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
This is a great solution except on an xUSA flight. Flight manifests are transmitted to US authorities (DHS) and last minute changes (even including walkup purchases) can result in lengthy and intrusive additional security checks. If you need to do this xUSA, give yourself at least an extra 2 hours beyond what you would ordinarily allow. This will include extra time simply waiting around for things to clear.
Old Jan 12, 2014, 9:07 am

Programs: BA Gold, AZAL Gold, TK Elite, KC Nomad Club Blue
Exec Club Complaint

If you live near a BA airport, you could physically present yourself at a CS desk. They don't like it much, but they can get something done about your issue, even if they have to make some internal calls!

Worked for me on a couple of occasions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.