Wiki Posts
Search

BA Premier

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2012, 10:30 pm
Original Poster

BA Premier

Hi,

Can any of the BA Prem's who use this board comment on what is actually printed on the boarding card if you have a Premier Card? Or can you comment what the booking actually looks like on BA.COM

For example - where our status is printed (Normally something like sapphire/emerald) does it say premier or still emerald.

Also in MMB on BA.COM, does it show up as you having gold status or something else (i.e. blue becuase you don't actually get tier points as a Premier)

Thanks in advance
Old Jun 10, 2012, 11:26 pm

Originally Posted by VintageKrug
Hi,

Can any of the BA Prem's who use this board comment on what is actually printed on the boarding card if you have a Premier Card? Or can you comment what the booking actually looks like on BA.COM

For example - where our status is printed (Normally something like sapphire/emerald) does it say premier or still emerald.

Also in MMB on BA.COM, does it show up as you having gold status or something else (i.e. blue becuase you don't actually get tier points as a Premier)

Thanks in advance
I'm not a Premier but the boarding card shows EMER/PREM/BAXXXXXX where XXX is the Executive Club number (all start with the same 4 digits)

On BA.com your account shows a Black card, with everything else appearing pretty much as GGL. Premiers cannot earn tier points on any flight.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 12:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Originally Posted by VintageKrug
Hi,

Thanks in advance
forgive my curiosity but why do you want to know?
Old Jun 11, 2012, 12:29 am

Programs: BA Gold, LH SEN, HH Gold
Originally Posted by Jimmie76
forgive my curiosity but why do you want to know?
He isn't sure if he's a Premier yet and wants to check

Last edited by rofra; Jun 11, 2012 at 12:38 am
Old Jun 11, 2012, 1:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
Welcome to FT VintageKrug
Old Jun 11, 2012, 3:31 am

Programs: BA gold
Indeed, welcome to FT VintageKrug, and the BA board in particular. ^

Hope you stick around and enjoy our (mostly) amazing sense of humour and astounding collective knowledge!
Old Jun 11, 2012, 5:03 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC Silver, Scandic 3rd Floor, PC Pleb, FB Off White, Tufty Club
VintageKrug, are you the same VintageKrug that can be found on the Business Traveller forum?
Old Jun 11, 2012, 5:06 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by FenLandK
VintageKrug, are you the same VintageKrug that can be found on the Business Traveller forum?
I knew I seen that name before.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 5:42 am

Programs: BA Gold, TG Gold, HHonors Diamond, SPG Plat
I think it is a warm welcome back to VintageKrug.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 8:23 am

Programs: BA CCR/GGL, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by FenLandK
The thought had crossed my mind too

Welcome to FT.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 12:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by KenJohn
I wonder whether it may be a case of "Don't cry for me Argentina ..."?
Old Jun 11, 2012, 12:39 pm

Programs: Various
Originally Posted by jameslon
On BA.com your account shows a Black card, with everything else appearing pretty much as GGL. Premiers cannot earn tier points on any flight.
So bearing in mind you can't earn TPs, what happens if one were to lose Prem status? Soft-landing to GGL? Or booted out altogether because you've either taken your company's business elsewhere or fallen down the celebrity alphabet?
Old Jun 11, 2012, 12:58 pm

Originally Posted by Globaliser
I wonder whether it may be a case of "Don't cry for me Argentina ..."?
*giggle*
Old Jun 11, 2012, 1:07 pm
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by KenJohn
Ha ha ha ha ha
Old Jun 11, 2012, 1:36 pm

Programs: BA Silver, MUCCI des Soins Medicaux, Le médecin personnel à PUCCI GALORE
So if you don't accrue TP's when you get to Premier, how on earth do you keep it? Is it for life

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.