Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Slightly OT - Help collecting MY "golden metal box" from BA460

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2011, 10:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, PR Elite, Avis Preferred Plus, PC Diamond Ambassador

Cargo Unit
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) New York, New York (State) 11430, USAjfk
1 (212) 461 0776
ATTENTION: Final Notice of Your Package
In view of your inability to receive your package reg #: GB8100AF originally scheduled to be delivered to you by the agency Foreign payment service New york. This package in a golden metal box valued 5,316,000USD (Five Million, Three Hundred and Sixteen thousand United states dollars) arrived at John F. Kennedy International Airport New York, New York 11430, USA via British airways flight no. BA460. The agency Foriegn payment service New york staff came and applied for the release of this package for delivery to your address but has since not shown up. I am writing to you to inform you that the days of grace has expired and we shall begin to charge the storage fee of $10usd daily. Please call Mr John Everest to release this package and deliver it to you. His email is ( [email protected]) Please call me on telephone number: 1 (212) 461 0776 terminal 8 ext. 21 cargo unit.
Note that this notice serves as our last recovery notice to you as our department will be compeled to list your package as an unclaimed and maybe forfeited.
Best regards,
Paul William
Terminal 8. ext.12
Old Nov 5, 2011, 10:58 am

Programs: AB Platinum (AB4EVA), IHG Diamond, Dominos Gold
Call him and tell him it was supposed to arrive in MAD on the 30th of October. Obviously the flightnumber is right, so he should send it back to europe.
Old Nov 5, 2011, 11:00 am
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
jeez, if yure going to ry scamming someone a least get the flight numbers right. Surely yhats not too hard!
Old Nov 5, 2011, 11:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GMLFL, Life 2.0 - Mucci Premiere Classe & des Chevaliers Toulousiens
Ah, I knew I left it somewhere. Thanks for posting!

If you want your reward please forward me your Electronic Banking information so I can wire the 5% reward to you. I would need a payment of GBP 1000,00 in my account to verify yours.

Once again: thank you so much!
Old Nov 5, 2011, 11:48 am

Since the box is worth USD 5 316 000, and it costs a mere USD 10 per day storage, no hurry to pick it up. They should be happy that they can recover their costs of storage, even if you take a year or 100 to let them know you won't be collecting.
Old Nov 5, 2011, 11:52 am

Programs: Cunard WorldClub-Gold,Silverseas Venetian society,Alitalia Mille miglia,SPG,Fairmont,IHG.
Gotta love those 419 scammers....Can recommend "Greetings In Jesus' Name" for a real belly-laughing read....all about trying to out scam the scammers!
Old Nov 5, 2011, 12:06 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Please play along and post the results here. Lets come up the first response to send Mr John Everest. How about asking for his bank details, so you can pay him the $10 daily charge?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.